Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.
Ericard Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku(English Patch)

2 posters

Go down

Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku(English Patch) Empty Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku(English Patch)

Post by Ericard Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku(English Patch) Title

Genre: Action
Version: NTSC/JP
Developer: KCET
Platform: Playstation
No. of Players: 1
No. of Discs: 1

Status
Dialogue: 100%
Menu: 100%
Code: 100%
Graphics: 100%
Complete: 100%

Misc Information
Considered by many the best Castlevania ever released, here I present you the retranslation to Gekka no Yasōkyoku, also known as Nocturne in the Moonlight, or, more commonly, Symphony of the Night.
This project was born as an Italian translation, and when that was released throughhim413 and I decided to also make an English version because some people were actually demanding a retranslation, not to mention that the SOTN argument was pretty popular back in 2007-2008 because of the "improved" porting included in Dracula X Chronicles.
On the technical side of the project, I remember it being a complete mess, in perfect Konami style. Hacking this game's code is like a hacker's worst nightmare. Makes no sense for the most, and what makes little sense is repeated all over and over for each map using that specific piece of code. I had to hack probably something like 30 or 40 copies of the same routine, which only prints item names. I'm not even sure how it is possible that this game runs at all.
Code:
http://gemini.aerdan.org/forums/index.php?topic=160
Ericard
Ericard
Kingstone
Kingstone

http://ericard.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku(English Patch) Empty Re: Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku(English Patch)

Post by BALDOGON Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:21 am

ohh thank you for the Halloween treat! Very Happy
BALDOGON
BALDOGON
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken

Back to top Go down

Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku(English Patch) Empty Re: Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku(English Patch)

Post by Ericard Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:25 am

Too bad, I don't even have a chance to celebrate on this. XD
By the way, what suits are you in the Holloween summer?
Ericard
Ericard
Kingstone
Kingstone

http://ericard.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down