Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.
Ericard Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, my name is Uikri and why do I have an account?

3 posters

Go down

Hi, my name is Uikri and why do I have an account? Empty Hi, my name is Uikri and why do I have an account?

Post by Uikri Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi. I don't recall making an account on here, but I suddenly received an email telling me my account had been activated. I looked back in my emails, and noticed an email dated 11/20, and looked inside, and sure enough, there was an account with my usual screen name and one of my master-format passwords. Can somebody tell me what this forum is about? Maybe that will refresh my memory. What are its origins? Did it used to be called something else?
Uikri
Uikri
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is Uikri and why do I have an account? Empty Re: Hi, my name is Uikri and why do I have an account?

Post by Digitsie Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:27 am

If you're like me, you probably registered to try and get a look at either a) Darkstalkers Homebrew, b) Digimon 20th Homebrew, or c) Castlevania DX homebrew, having seen them at one point or other related to OPENBOR.

At least that's how I registered months ago and forgot about it till today when I had an email.

(I remember looking through the OPENBOR for the PSP, though I wonder how these files work with the newly updated OPENBOR for the PSP.)
Digitsie
Digitsie
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is Uikri and why do I have an account? Empty Re: Hi, my name is Uikri and why do I have an account?

Post by ericardfan Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:24 am

Same boat this is so creepy, apparently i'm even a fan. Mindfucked.
ericardfan
ericardfan
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum