Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.
Ericard Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmugen for xbox1

+8
zouzzz
rablack97
ldx97
Vevil
thelemg
LongShark
Ericard
Homebrew_King
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Xmugen for xbox1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Xmugen for xbox1

Post by glecas Fri May 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Aha ok, I will try it and do that smart renaming thing. Thank you for that well written explanation cheers
glecas
glecas
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by BALDOGON Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:54 pm

your truly welcome @glecas!
BALDOGON
BALDOGON
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by mkfan4ever Wed May 31, 2017 5:53 pm

HI, I have a question I downloaded mk complete but need it on my f drive. Do I just rename it to xmugen and put the files on f or do I need a different file? Also do I need a swapfile for this? Remember years ago when I played xmugen I needed a swapfile. Any help would be appreciated!
mkfan4ever
mkfan4ever
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by BALDOGON Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:02 pm

mkfan4ever wrote:HI, I have a question I downloaded mk complete but need it on my f drive. Do I just rename it to xmugen and put the files on f or do I need a different file? Also do I need a swapfile for this? Remember years ago when I played xmugen I needed a swapfile. Any help would be appreciated!

@ mkfan4ever.
if put on your E:drive, rename to mugen..
if put as you want on F:Drive, yes rename to xmugen. lowercase. Also you will need a swapfile for the F:Drive.
download my xmugen file and the swapfile comes with it n ready to play! hope this helps. Cool
BALDOGON
BALDOGON
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by mkfan4ever Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:06 pm

BALDOGON wrote:
mkfan4ever wrote:HI, I have a question I downloaded mk complete but need it on my f drive. Do I just rename it to xmugen and put the files on f or do I need a different file? Also do I need a swapfile for this? Remember years ago when I played xmugen I needed a swapfile. Any help would be appreciated!

@ mkfan4ever.
if put as you want on F:Drive, yes rename to xmugen. lowercase. Also you will need a swapfile for  the F:Drive.
download my xmugen file and the swapfile comes with it n ready to play! hope this helps. Cool

Thank you for the help! Is the swapfile in the mk complete download or another download? Don't think I saw it included with mk complete when I downloaded it. I am at work but can look again when I get home.
mkfan4ever
mkfan4ever
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by BALDOGON Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:35 am

mkfan4ever wrote:
BALDOGON wrote:

@ mkfan4ever.
if put as you want on F:Drive, yes rename to xmugen. lowercase. Also you will need a swapfile for  the F:Drive.

Thank you for the help! Is the swapfile in the mk complete download or another download? Don't think I saw it included with mk complete when I downloaded it. I am at work but can look again when I get home.

If the swap file is not in the mk game, just copy one thats included and paste it in your desired game folder.Just remember to rename it to xmugen or it will crash. Cool
BALDOGON
BALDOGON
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by darkzau Mon May 22, 2023 11:58 am

hola y un gran saludo baldogon, serias tan amable en poder resubir el mugen marvel vs dc vs snk vs capcom, por favor, te lo agradezco mucho, saludos cordiales. Xmugen for xbox1 - Page 2 1f600
darkzau
darkzau
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum