Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.

Xmugen for xbox1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Xmugen for xbox1

Post by glecas on Fri May 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Aha ok, I will try it and do that smart renaming thing. Thank you for that well written explanation cheers
glecas
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by BALDOGON on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:54 pm

your truly welcome @glecas!

BALDOGON
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by mkfan4ever on Wed May 31, 2017 5:53 pm

HI, I have a question I downloaded mk complete but need it on my f drive. Do I just rename it to xmugen and put the files on f or do I need a different file? Also do I need a swapfile for this? Remember years ago when I played xmugen I needed a swapfile. Any help would be appreciated!
mkfan4ever
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by BALDOGON on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:02 pm

mkfan4ever wrote:HI, I have a question I downloaded mk complete but need it on my f drive. Do I just rename it to xmugen and put the files on f or do I need a different file? Also do I need a swapfile for this? Remember years ago when I played xmugen I needed a swapfile. Any help would be appreciated!

@ mkfan4ever.
if put on your E:drive, rename to mugen..
if put as you want on F:Drive, yes rename to xmugen. lowercase. Also you will need a swapfile for the F:Drive.
download my xmugen file and the swapfile comes with it n ready to play! hope this helps. Cool

BALDOGON
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by mkfan4ever on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:06 pm

BALDOGON wrote:
mkfan4ever wrote:HI, I have a question I downloaded mk complete but need it on my f drive. Do I just rename it to xmugen and put the files on f or do I need a different file? Also do I need a swapfile for this? Remember years ago when I played xmugen I needed a swapfile. Any help would be appreciated!

@ mkfan4ever.
if put on your E:drive, rename to mugen..
if put as you want on F:Drive, yes rename to xmugen. lowercase. Also you will need a swapfile for  the F:Drive.
download my xmugen file and the swapfile comes with it n ready to play! hope this helps. Cool

Thank you for the help! Is the swapfile in the mk complete download or another download? Don't think I saw it included with mk complete when I downloaded it. I am at work but can look again when I get home.
mkfan4ever
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum