Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.
Ericard Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen and OpenBor Forum

4 posters

Go down

Mugen and OpenBor Forum Empty Mugen and OpenBor Forum

Post by anodion Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:50 am

Hello everyone just wanted to let you all know I will be hosting openbor and mugen games on my forum. It's free to register and it's application only. That way I only have members that are really into the games and not people who just take up space. All mugen and bor games will be for pc, xbox, ps3 and psp except mugen for psp because it is still currently unstable. If you choose to subscribe the cost is $6 a month to help pay for server fees. Premium access gets you unlimited downloads and free updates of all games. Also if you need assistance with modding your console I can help there also. Also games can be customized to a language of your choice if English is not your fluent language. Well I hope to see a lot of new members and people who love to play mugen and bor because it's about time both engines have 1 massive community. Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon.

Website Link RemovedMugen and OpenBor Forum Www.elitehomebrewgaming.enjin

Youtube Link RemovedMugen and OpenBor Forum EliteHomebrewGaming
anodion
anodion
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Mugen and OpenBor Forum Empty Re: Mugen and OpenBor Forum

Post by maxman Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm already on board. Wink
maxman
maxman
Lavalit members
Lavalit members

Back to top Go down

Post by BALDOGON Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Me too..thank you!! Cool
BALDOGON
BALDOGON
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken
Master of Hokuto-No-Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by anodion Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Thank you both for joining. I am glad you joined. I wish we would get more members though but I know it's going to take time. But our members will enjoy all of the content we have to offer Smile
anodion
anodion
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ericard Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Anodion, Mugen and Lavalit games are for free members. If you are trying to take advantages to recommended to this forum, I disagree with your opinion that shows many critics from many users. "Premium access gets you unlimited downloads and free updates of all games" is apart that of ideas that you are trying to make money collecting more members is indeed not apart of a good ideas in updating games that belong's from the author in making money easily. A good friends of mine from lavalit and mugen knows that this post is apart of a spams. So anodion, it's time for you to step out of the doors.

Topic locked.
Ericard
Ericard
Kingstone
Kingstone

http://ericard.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down