Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ericard Production Forum
Please respect the forums. If there is any abusing might be taken action. So, be free to visit Ericard Production.
Ericard Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to commision an OpenBor game based on my movie

3 posters

Go down

want to commision an OpenBor game based on my movie Empty want to commision an OpenBor game based on my movie

Post by nsw25 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:15 pm

To help promote the newly completed Redux version of the low budget independant action film 'Charity hurts' Id like to organise for a game to be made using OpenBor

Film synopsis and trailer can be viewed on the films webpage www.charityhurts.wetpaint.com

Also happy to give free copies of the film away to those that want to help make the game.

Game must be in English

must be able to display full screen (with one of the settings for 640 x480) and have customise controls

Must have a minimum of 5 levels and resemble synopsis of film

Preferably have cut scenes to explain story and have dialogue between boss fights

Game must be called Charity hurts and can have a sub title (eg: Charity hurts: The path of vengance)

Game must mention films website in credits along with Andrew Thatcher as creator of Charity hurts film.

Can use pre made characters and levels BUT must contain at minimum the custom characters of the main star of the film and the villain

Please let me know if you are interested with details of how long you think it would take and what a fair price would be.

Heres a quick sprite edit of Ryu converted to look like the main star of film, this is the type of look i want to go for

want to commision an OpenBor game based on my movie GW440H281
nsw25
nsw25
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

http://www.charityhurts.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

want to commision an OpenBor game based on my movie Empty Re: want to commision an OpenBor game based on my movie

Post by maxman Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:27 am

Well it's me again. I think it's better if you use the original concept rather than using sprite edits. There was one thread somebody made in Mugen Guild asking if sprite edits can be used for commercial use, but it's said it's not allowed. Now I am not sure about sprite edits.
maxman
maxman
Lavalit members
Lavalit members

Back to top Go down

want to commision an OpenBor game based on my movie Empty Re: want to commision an OpenBor game based on my movie

Post by nsw25 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:51 am

maxman wrote:Well it's me again. I think it's better if you use the original concept rather than using sprite edits. There was one thread somebody made in Mugen Guild asking if sprite edits can be used for commercial use, but it's said it's not allowed. Now I am not sure about sprite edits.

Well it wouldnt be for commercial use in the sense that the game will never be sold and will always be distributed freely, would be just like every other OpenBor game made. The only difference is i am hopeless at modding etc myself so im happy to commision someone for there time to help make the game for me as i cant do it myself.

Please email me andrew_thatcher_2@hotmail.com if anyone is interested and we can discuss further.
nsw25
nsw25
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by nsw25 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:16 pm

no ones interested yet from the OpenBor community which is a shame Sad PLEASE get in touch guys if you want to customise an existing OpenBor game to suit my needs or build one from scratch, either way would work. Please email me for more info
nsw25
nsw25
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by ehg Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Hey nsw25 make a post about it at elitehomebrewgaming. There are few modders there that may like to help you out. Maybe post there a detailed description about what you would like done.
ehg
ehg
Rider No.1
Rider No.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down